ThermoPro TP65 Digital Wireless Hygrometer
Thermopro indoor outdoor humidity monitor gauge equipped with professional grade sensors is a perfect choice to get accurate measurements. Using TP65 digital thermometer to ensure proper room humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits by inhibiting the growth of mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites and other asthma inducing agents, perfect for you to improve room comfort and keep health.BUY NOW
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. Professional accuracy 2-3%RH and ±1°F/°C to provide the most reliable readings possible.
5. Wide indoor temperature range from -4°F ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ 70°C) / Outdoor Temperature range -58° ~158°F (-50°C~70°C), humidity range from 10% to 99% RH.
6. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
7. You can simplify reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE – Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
|Item Model Number||TP-65|
|ItemDimensions||1 x 4.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.38 pounds|
The ThermoPro TP65 Customer experience and reviews
Most relevant pros reviews we found:
Download manual ThermoPro TP65