The American Red Cross FRX3 Hand Crank NOAA AM FM Weather Alert Radio
Be Prepared and In Charge
Keep your household prepared with the FRX3+. The hand turbine rechargeable FRX3+ is a preparedness radio
with AM/FM, all seven NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) weather band stations, and the
“Alert” system. When the “Alert” function is on, the radio will automatically broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, and severe storms. Multi-Powered Preparedness
The FRX3+ can be charged by solar, hand turbine or DC power, so you’re always prepared. Spin the hand turbine for one minute to get 10-15 minutes of radio and flashlight use, or place the FRX3+ in the sun for a passive charging option.
Charge Your Mobile Device The USB charging port makes the FRX3+ a renewable power source for your other devices. Plug your phone into the USB port and power will automatically charge your phone, just like plugging into the wall. With a 2600 mAh rechargeable battery, the FRX3+ provides 1.5 charges for most smartphones. Glowing Locator and Emergency Features Find your devices easily at night with the glow-in-the-dark locator. The FRX3+ also features an LED flashlight, red flashing beacon, and emergency siren, so you can feel secure in any situation.
The American Red Cross FRX3 Hand Crank NOAA AM FM Weather Alert Radio Features
- 3.5mm earphone jack allows easy private listening with headphones (headphones not included)
- Tuning knobs on side offer smooth dialing to zero in on finicky signals; full-range monophonic front speaker serves up clear sound
- Built-in USB cell-phone charger breathes life into most brands of cell phone batteries (USB cord not included)
- Internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack stores power generated from dynamo hand crank, solar panel or mini-USB port (cord not included)
- Radio tunes in all 7 NOAA weather channels; it also features an FM/AM radio receiver with digital tuner, display and alarm clock
- Convenient power options include full-time power via hand crank, solar panel and rechargeable NiMH battery packHandy flashlight features bright white LEDs for a dependable source of
- Bright when the power is out; glow-in-the-dark indicator makes it easy to locate the radio in the dark
- The Eton American Red Cross FRX3 radio features a telescoping antenna for FM reception and an internal ferrite antenna for AM reception