NETATMO NWA01-WW Wind Gauge for The Weather Station
The first ultrasound wind gauge for your smartphone. Accurately measure wind’s speed and direction with this revolutionary solution. NETATMO wind gauge has no moving parts and uses the latest in ultrasound technology. It is maintenance-free and produces extremely accurate measurements, especially reliable in case of gusts. You can configure how you want to be alerted if the wind reaches a certain speed. The NETATMO wind gauge only works with the NETATMO weather station, sold separately. Only one wind gauge can be connected to a NETATMO weather station.
The wind gauge uses the very latest in ultrasound technology to reliably and accurately measure the wind’s speed and direction, including those of wind gusts. You can configure how you want to be alerted if the wind reaches a certain speed and also receive more precise “feels like” temperature using the Weather Station App.
- Measure wind with a revolutionary Ultrasonic technology
- Receive alerts on your smartphone and track historical graphs on the Weather Station App
- Connect up to x1 Wind Gauge Module to a Weather Station
- High quality plastic. Weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail and strong winds.
- The Wind Gauge Module is sold individually and works with the Weather Station sold separately (Please click here to view product)
- iOS 7 or higher
- Android 4.0 or higher
- WP 8.0 or higher
- Height: 110 mm/ 4.33 in.
- Width: 85 mm/ 3.35 in.
Mechanics & Design
- UV resistant high quality plastic. Weatherproof.
Sensor and measurements
- 4 ultrasonic transducers
- Range: 0 to 50 m/s (180 km/h, 112 mph)
- Accuracy: 0.5 m/s (1.8 km/h, 1 mph)
- Accuracy: 5°
- m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort
- Wireless connection between module and station: Long range 100 m / 330 ft
Power and batteries
- Wind Gauge module powered by 4 AA batteries
- Autonomy: 2 years
The NETATMO NWA01-WW Wind Gauge Customer experience and reviews
Most relevant pros reviews we found:
Only a little pairing problem
Other than the lackluster pairing process, once it has connected, it has been awesome!