The Best Wireless Weather Stations you can buy – December 2018 – Looking for a simple or a more advanced wireless weather station? If you are interested, you are in the right place in this article. We list a few Wireless Weather Stations for you that have quality and are still acceptable in price. In the last part of this article, you will find the more expensive materials that tend to the professional. You decide of course how far you want to go in here. As always, to see our previous The Best Wireless Weather Stations you can buy, just go to Weather Station Reviews
Because we use real-time pricing engines for our Weather Station links, you’ll always see up-to-date U.S. prices on our site. To help support the continued development of this site, please use the links we provide if you purchase products we recommend.
The Best Wireless Weather Stations you can buy for December 2008
AcuRite Atlas 01007M WiFi Wireless Weather Station
The future of weather monitoring – Hyperlocal. Smart. Connected.
Unmatched accuracy with new features that track UV exposure, light intensity, and more.
AcuRite 01007M Atlas Weather Station with HD Touchscreen Display, Remote Monitoring and Lightning Detection
- Monitor precise, hyperlocal weather conditions happening in real-time with AcuRite Atlas
- Measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, lightning, UV index, and light intensity
- Unmatched accuracy – with temperature readings accurate within 1 °F and humidity readings within 2% RH
- Includes a high definition touchscreen display and AcuRite Access for remote monitoring from any mobile device
- Your weather at your fingertips – quickly view your Atlas sensor data from your mobile device and set up notifications to alert you to changing weather conditions
Ambient Weather Wi-Fi Wireless Weather Station
- This Professional Wi-Fi Wireless Weather Station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- The enhanced Wi-Fi connectable option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world’s largest personal weather station Network, weather Underground
- Experience the convenience of having your personal weather information with you on the go using your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- The weather station measures wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, outdoor temperature and humidity, solar radiation, and UV
- Also included inside the console are temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. The weather station also calculates dew point, wind chill and heat index
La Crosse Technology C85845 WiFi Wireless Weather Station
The La Crosse Technology introduces a Wireless Color Weather Station with precise, real-time backyard weather. Animated color forecasts with trends react to changing barometric pressure. Monitor in/out temperature trends with high and low alert settings. Measure in/out temperature and humidity with daily min/max records–all on one easy-to-read color display with adjustable brightness.
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Adjustable backlight
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional)
ThermoPro TP-60S WiFi Wireless Weather Station
ThermoPro TP-60 Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, Wireless Digital Hygrometer, 200ft/60m Range
- Wireless room thermometer measures indoor-outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, temperatures display in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- All-time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder near the remote sensor.
- 200ft/60 m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60 Indoor-outdoor humidity gauge/thermometer ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen, and other health benefits, can be placed in the baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse, and greenhouse.
AcuRite 01536 Wi-Fi Wireless Weather Station
Plan the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information – pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Professional Weather Station uses patented self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24-hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard – giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location.
The display with PC Connect plugs into your computer to store, track and share your weather information. View your sensors from virtually anywhere on a smartphone, tablet, or computer with the AcuRite app, or easily publish your weather reports.
The illuminated color LCD display includes indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction/chill, rain, barometric pressure, clock, calendar, and more. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The patent-pending wireless outdoor sensor features 5 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, wind speed anemometer, wind direction vane, and a self-emptying rainfall collector cup. One-year limited warranty. It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
- Pro weather station features a high-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor that accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, and rain
- Illuminated color weather station display lets you monitor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, and rain
- With your display Connected with USB to a window or Mac computer, you can Remotely view your data through the Internet on a smartphone, tablet, or web browser
- PC connect lets you export and archive weather data to a computer or broadcast to weather Underground with rapid-fire updates (Requires display Connected to PC & uninterrupted Internet connection)
- Set weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index, and Storm alerts, as well as email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change and may require your attention
La Crosse Technology S85814 Wi-Fi Wireless Weather Station
- 6 color weather forecast icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, Rainy, and stormy with 4 seasonal backgrounds. When operating with the power cable, the backlight is adjustable: HI-LOW-OFF. Press and release the LIGHT button to adjust backlight. When operating on batteries only, the backlight will come on briefly when the LIGHT button is pressed.
- Indoor/outdoor temperature ( Degree/Degree C) & humidity (percent RH) with recorded values (min/max) and customizable temperature & humidity alerts (Hi/low/off) Power up. Insert 2-AA batteries into the outdoor sensor and then plug the power cable into the display (dated 2025 or newer) Configure basic settings. Set Time, Date etc. Place outdoor sensor in a shaded location after 5 minutes. Optional: insert 3-AA batteries into the weather station.
- Atomic time and date with automatic Reset for daylight savings time (on/off option)
- Adjustable backlight (Hi/low/off)
- Full calendar: month, day, date
La Crosse Technology V40 Wireless WiFi Weather Station
This Remote Monitoring Weather Station features wind, rain, indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity data, daily high and low temperature records, dynamic forecast icons, and a new Wi-Fi connected option, which will allow you to see all of your sensor data in the new La Crosse View app.
The Wireless WiFi Weather Station from La Crosse Technology offers all the weather information you need to make sure Mother Nature’s unpredictability does not ruin your day. The dynamic color forecast icons, with changing seasonal foliage, shows what the weather is going to be like for the day. Along with your personal, up-to-the-minute wind, rain, and indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, you know what is happening inside and outside your home, providing you the information to make the decision to adjust your thermostat, wear your jacket or even monitor rainfall to know when it is necessary to water your lawn. When Choosing to use the connectable feature, you now open your station to the enhanced features, which includes weather information from the NWS (National Weather Service) with detailed forecast information including the low and high temperatures of the day, change of precipitation as well as 8 additional forecast icons to keep you up to date.
- Indoor/Outdoor Readings (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- “Feels Like” Temperature (Heat Index & Wind Chill)
- Dew Point
- Outdoor Trend Indicators
- Dynamic Color Forecast with Changing Seasonal Tree
- Perpetual Calendar: Date, Month, & Full Day
- Low Battery Indicator for each Sensor
- Sensor Connection Indicator
- Wi-Fi Connection Indicator
- Individual ID’s for each Sensor
AcuRite 02081M WiFi Wireless Weather Station
The AcuRite 02081M Wifi Wireless Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard – giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location.
The illuminated, extra-large color LCD screen includes indoor / outdoor temperature with daily high / low readings, and a self-setting clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar set themselves to the correct time and date with split-second precision, and adjust for Daylight Saving Time. Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a weather-resistant design and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. One-year limited warranty. It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
- Oversized color weather station with large digits. The unit is powered by an AC adapter with a battery back up.
- Atomic clock technology ensures split-second accuracy and automatically updates for daylight saving time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented self-calibrating forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Daily high and low records for indoor and outdoor temperature
- Strong wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters) and the device transmits data every 16 seconds and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use