The WS-2800 Advanced Wireless Color Forecast Station is packed with features at a very affordable price and includes a logical, easy to read color screen layout.
The WS-2800 features a color forecast icon that reacts to changes in barometric pressure, providing a forecast for upcoming weather in the next 24 to 48 hours with reasonable accuracy.
Equipped with an atomic clock, time is set automatically via radio and in synch with the U.S. atomic clock for utmost accuracy and automatically sets adjusts for daylight savings time.
The remote wireless sensor transmits up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions) includes an LCD display, so the temperature and humidity can be read in both locations.
Optional calibration is provided for the utmost accuracy, Although calibration is optional and not required, the purpose of calibration is to fine tune or correct for any sensor error associated with the devices margin of error and inevitable sensor drift associated with electronic measurements. The measurement can be adjusted from the console to calibrate to a known source.
Other features include min and max that resets daily or manually, barometric pressure trend arrow, and moon phase.
- Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
- Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity range 10% to 99%
- Auto Re-sync if sensor reception is interrupted
- Min/Max Memory for temperature & humidity
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Update Rate: 60 seconds
- Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 3.25 x 6.25 x 1.00 in
- Sensor Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.75 x 1.5 x 0.6 in
- Power requirements:
- Main Unit – AC Adapter included, 3 x AAA back up batteries (not included)
- Remote Sensors – 2 x AA (not included)