The display console can remotely read and update up to eight remote thermo-hygrometer sensors.
The console includes audible and visual alarms when temperature and humidity exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm settings.
The WS-10-X4 includes four remote thermometer-hygrometers, and four additional sensors can be added (F007TH, F007TP, F007T, F007PF) for comprehensive monitoring.
The console displays temperature and humidity, minimum and maximum temperature and humidity, which can be manually reset.
The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermometer-hygrometer and channels 4 through 8 without pressing any buttons. In scroll mode, all of the ndoor and detected outdoor sensors will be displayed in five second intervals.
Each remote sensor includes dip switches for channel selection and units of measure (degF vs degC).
The sensor search mode allows you to re-sync sensors without removing and re-inserting batteries.
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature & humidity
- Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
- Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity range 10% to 99%
- Rate of change indicators
- Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds
- Dip switch selectable remote channels
- Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted
- Min/Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature & humidity
- Monitors temperature and humidity in up to 8 remote locations
- Includes four remote sensors (F007TH) – transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Update Rate: 60 seconds
- Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 in
- LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50″
- Power requirements:
- Main Unit – 4 x AAA (not included)
- Remote Sensor – 2 x AAA (not included)